
You're British Mmm I'm American Hmm
你是英國人 對 我是美國人 唔
What brings you to Venice?
你來威尼斯做什么?
You read spy novels. I am a mysterious woman on a train..
你在看間諜小說 火車上的神秘女人..
You tell me what my story is.
你來說說我的故事
Okay...
好吧...
I think you would be a diplomat attach?
我覺得你應該隸屬外交部?
Or maybe a girl from East Germany whose father's been kidnapped
或者是一個東德女孩 父親遭綁架
And they're blackmailing you into stealing something for them...
他們威脅你去幫他們偷東西..
Probably microfilm, there's usually microfilm involved.
也許是偷微縮膠片 經常涉及這個
What awaits me? Trouble, certainly
眼前有些什么? 當然是麻煩
Danger? Oh, yeah.
危險? 對
You'll most likely be shot at in less than two chapters!
大概兩章之內你就被斃了
Is there a man in my life?
我有真命天子嗎?
... have to wait and see.
...誰知道
Invite me to dinner Frank What?
Frank 邀請我吃晚餐 什么?
Would you like to have the dinner? Women don't like questions
你愿意一起吃晚飯嗎? 女人不喜歡問句
Join me for dinner Too demanding
跟我吃飯 太強勢
Join me for dinner? Another question
和我吃飯吧? 又是問句
I'm having dinner... If you'd care to join me
如果你愿意...請和我共進晚餐