
Welcome to Venice, Madam
女士 歡迎來到威尼斯
Bags.
包
Thank you
謝謝
Oh, uh, my bags!
噢 我的包
Are you coming?
來嗎?
Thank you (speaking spanish)
謝謝
Elise Clifton-Ward, and husband
Elise Clifton Ward和丈夫
We have arranged for you a wonderful suite...
我們為您安排好了最棒的套房...
with bathroom and with...
有浴室和...
May I have your documents, please? - Yes
能給我您的證件嗎? - 給
Thank you
多謝
It will be my pleasure to show you up personally. Please, this way.
我來帶您上去 請這邊走
Thank you
謝謝
Enjoy your stay, sir - Thank you
先生 祝您愉快 - 謝謝
Everything was arranged according to the precise instructions.
一切都謹遵指示安排
I very much hope you will not be disappointed.
但愿您能滿意
We are entering the Doches Suite
這間是Doches套房
A room that has been a home away from home for Marcel Proust and Honor?de Balzac
普魯斯特和巴爾扎克的第二個家
Have a nice day, sir - Thank you
祝您愉快 先生 - 謝謝
Make yourself at home
請隨意
This really is a very nice hotel, isn't it?
這確實是個很棒的酒店
They think of everything, don't they?
他們想的真周到
I know he will be with her.
我知道他肯定會和她一起
They'll be staying at one of the grand hotels. The Pretty, The Regina, The Danieli.
肯定住在三大酒店之一 Pretty Regina Danieli
I want you to keep a watch on all of them.
三家都盯著
You can kill the girl, but you can't kill him.
女的可以殺 男的留著
Not until I have my money, that is.
得先拿回我的錢
Is that clear? - Yes, sir - Let's go.
明白? - 是的先生 - 走吧
You're ravenous. - Do you mean ravishing?
你好餓 - 你是說好美嗎?
...I do.
...沒錯
You're ravenous - I am.
你才好餓 - 也對
Come on!
來吧