
The, um, Skambian champagne risotto, please. - Excellent choice, excellent.
Skambian香檳 燴飯 謝謝 - 絕妙的選擇 太妙了
He didn't say that to me Did he not like my choice?
他沒夸我 覺得我選的不好?
Your choice was excellent.
你選的棒極了
Who is he?
是誰?
Hotels don't give gifts like that, do they? Who is he?
酒店可不送這樣的禮物 那男人是誰?
He's someone they used to be very important to me - Used to?
是曾經對我很重要的人 - 曾經?
Are you meeting him in Venice?
你要在威尼斯見他嗎?
I hope so.
希望如此
Part of me hopes I don't - Why?
也希望不是 - 為什么?
Because I don't like being told what to do. I don't like being "summoned".
因為我不喜歡被人指揮 不喜歡被"召喚"
But it felt even worse not hearing from him for two years.
但兩年沒他的消息感覺更糟
It's the Roman god, Janus.
這是羅馬的杰納斯神
My mother gave it to me when I was little.
很小的時候媽媽給我的
She wanted it to teach me that people have two sides; a good side, a bad side...
她告訴我人都有兩面 好的和壞的...
Past and future
過去和未來
And that we must embrace both in someone we love.
愛一個人就要接受他的全部
And I tried...
我試過了...
What's he like?
他是什么樣的人?
He's... different from anybody I know.
他...是我所遇到最與眾不同的人
Different's good.
與眾不同是好事
Where I come from the highest compliment... that you can offer a person...
在我們那兒 對人最高的贊美...