
Do you still have Elise?
你們還盯著Elise嗎?
We still have a visual on Elise Ward, but the American is in imminent danger.
我們還盯著Elise Ward 但那美國人很危險
You mean the mathematics teacher from Wisconsin? I'd say not our mandate.
你說那個威斯康辛州的數學老師? 不是我們的任務
Sir, this man is in real peril.
先生 這人危在旦夕
This is exactly why she chose him, to distract us.
這就是她的目的 分散我們的注意力
Stay with her
盯著她
Do not move unless she moves. Am I making myself crystal clear?
在她行動前不要有任何動作 明白?
Sir, they will kill him.
可是他會被殺的
Not our mandate.
和我們無關
Look at that man! What the hell?
看那個人! - 搞什么鬼?
Center, send someone to the market!
總部 派人來市場!
There is a nut trying to kill himself. American, I bet.
有個呆子想自殺 肯定是美國人
Stop, stop!
別動!
Do not jump!
別跳!
I'm so sorry - Asshole!
我很抱歉 - 混蛋!
I'm sorry!
對不起!
Stop him - I'm sorry, sorry!
攔住他 - 對不起 讓一下!
Answer the phone. - Yes, sir.
接電話 - 是