
The crime rate in New York is going down.
紐約的犯罪率正在下降
Come on. Let's go.
快,我們走吧
There's a man and a dog following us.
有個人帶了只狗正跟蹤我們
Okay. Stay here. I'll handle this. OK,
你留在這兒 我來收拾
New Yorkers know how to handle trouble.
紐約人最厲害的就是 對付麻煩了
Watch this.
看著
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Dad, what are you doing here? Your mom called.
爸,你在這做什么? 你媽打電話來了
She got nervous.
她很擔心
Asked me to keep an eye on you.
叫我盯著你
Mom was born nervous.
她總是這樣
So, where are you going?
你們打算去哪兒?
Not like that. You're all wet.
不會吧 你們濕透了
To a party.
去一個聚會
Daddy, nothing can rain on my parade.
爹地,什么雨都不能阻止我們
then Stu Wolff will never think I'm cool.
斯圖?沃爾夫就不會 覺得我很酷了
I like parties.
我喜歡聚會
Please, Dad, if you show up,
求你了,爸爸,如果你出現的話
Can't you wait outside or something?
你可以在外邊等嗎?
Right outside.
就在門外
But if I see something even slightly wrong, I'm coming in.
如果我看見有什么不對勁的話 我會進去的
You know, I really like parties.
你也知道 我可喜歡聚會了
Thanks, Dad.
謝謝你,爸爸
And could you lay low?
你可以藏起來嗎?
You're scaring my friend.
你嚇到我的朋友了
Right.
好吧
But I'll be watching.
不過我還是會盯著你們
Well, he won't be bothering us anymore.
好了,他不會再纏著我們了
So, are you ready to have fun?
準備好要開始玩了嗎?
I hope so.
但愿
Okay. Good. OK,
很好
I'm going to a party
兩人一起: 我要去聚會
With Sidarthur
和Sidarthur