
Why are you involved in all this?
那你為什么卷進了這些事情
Because I'm in love with him. Really? I'm not.
因為我愛上他了 是么 我可沒有
...Seriously, help me understand why?
真的 幫我搞清楚為什么
I honestly didn't think he would let it go this far.
其實我沒覺得他會玩這么大
I didn't think he would let Shaw get to you.
我以為他不會讓Shaw找上你
Shaw that's the man who Pierce stole from? Shaw
就是Pierce偷過的那個?
Reginald Shaw. Alexander used to be his private banker. Reginald Shaw Alexander
以前是他的私人理財師
I thought he was Russian or something like that. He surrounds himself with the Russians.
我還以為他是個俄國佬呢 他身邊都是俄國佬
But he's as English as Alex and I.
不過他跟我和Alex一樣 是英國人
Give me your hand
把手給我
Now he owns most of the casinos and brothels from here to Novus Brusk
從這里到Novus Brusk的所有賭場 和妓院 都是他的
Once, he bragged to Alexander that he had every man killed
有次他跟Alexander吹牛 說他把他老婆認識他之前
his wife had slept with before she met him.
睡過的所有男人都殺了
And when he found out how many there had been... he killed her too.
然后發現有過那么多人 就把她也殺了
There you are.
行啦
What made Pierce think he could take on a guy like that?
那Pierce憑什么認為 能搞定一個這樣的人
It's just who he is.
他就是那樣
Could you ever feel like that about someone like me?
你會對一個像我這樣的人 有那種感覺么
I don't regret it, you know. Kissing you.
你知道 我不后悔 吻了你
I have to go check the, umm... the thing...
我得去看看... 呃... 那啥
Where are we going?
咱們要去哪