
Who'd have thought your tastes were so provincial?
誰能想到你的品味這么爛俗呢
Do you want Pierce or not? Yes
你還想要Pierce么 想
I'm meeting him at a ball. Tonight.
我會在今晚的舞會跟他見面
You know you'll have to wear a wire?
你知道你得帶對講機吧?
Hello Madam
歡迎 女士
"She's moving toward the southeast corner"
"她正前往東南角"
Where've you been?
你去哪了
I thought you'd never get here.
我還以為你永遠不會來了
Really?
是么
"So tell me"
當然
Is that our man?
這是目標么
How could you be so sure I was coming?
那你怎么確定我會來呢
I just knew it.
我就是知道
Fate wouldn't bring me to an evening like this with no reason.
命運把我安排在這樣一個夜晚 必有其緣由
As soon as you walked in, I knew what the reason was.
你走進來的一剎那 我就知道這緣由是什么了
No? No
不是么 不
"Count Philipe Organza, land owner, big reputation as a swordsman"
"這是公子哥Philipe Organza 地主 著名擊劍手"
Well, he won't be dueling tonight.
他今晚不用耍大刀了