
How do you know this? - Because they tried to kill me.
你怎么知道的 - 因為他們要殺我
They tried to kill you? - Yes!
他們要殺你? - 是啊
Because they must have thought that I was him.
因為他們肯定把我當成他了
I like you Mr. Tupelo - I like you too, sir
我喜歡你 Tupelo先生 - 我也喜歡你 先生
But surely you understand how strange this all sounds.
可你自己聽聽你編的這亂七八糟
Come with me
跟我來
Where are you taking me?
你要帶我去哪
Oh! You're going to lock me in there?
啊? 你要把我關起來?
Please don't do this. Sir, I've done nothing wrong
別這樣 先生 我沒犯錯啊
Please! - It's only until I check some facts
求你了 - 等我去核實幾件事
Hi.
嗨
Your facts checked out. We have to leave.
你的情況都弄清了 咱們得離開這
You're not safe here - I don't understand
你在這不安全 - 我不明白
This has to look right.
這事得裝的像點
Come on
走
The man you're talking about is called Alexander Pierce
你說的那個男人叫Alexander Pierce
who stole big money from a gangster.
他從一個黑幫那偷了一大筆錢
They came to Venice to find him
他們來威尼斯找他
They think you are him
把你當成了他
They placed a how do you say bounty on your head.
他們開了該怎么表達 他們懸賞要你的腦袋
That's why you're not safe.
所以你不安全
Wait here for a moment
在這等會
You've come to buy a key?
你們來買鑰匙?