
Sir, the projection for the faces you asked for Not now
長官 您要的畫像 - 等會兒
"8:22 Lyon"
"8:22 里昂"
Are they meeting in Lyon at eight twenty-two?
八點二十二他們要在里昂見面?
Gare de Lyon, perhaps? - Gare de Lyon...
可能是里昂車站? - 里昂車站...
That's it, Gare De Lyon! The train station, she's getting on a 8:22 train.
對 里昂火車站! 她要上8:22的火車
Go!
快去!
"Board the 8:22 at the Gare De Lyon"
"乘里昂車站8:22分的火車"
"Pick someone my height and build, and make them believe it is me"
"找個身高體型像我的人 讓他們以為是我"
I'm sorry - What for?
抱歉 - 為什么?
Do you mind me smoking? It's not a real cigarette.
介意我抽煙嗎? 不是真煙
What? - It's electronic
什么? - 電子煙
It delivers the same amount of nicotine, but the smoke is water vapor. Yeah, watch!
它也含尼古丁 不過煙是水蒸氣 瞧!
LED light
LED燈
That's somewhat disappointing.
反而有點讓人失望
Would you rather have me smoking for real?
你更想讓我真的抽煙嗎?
No, I would rather you be a man who did exactly as he pleased.
不 我更希望你是個隨心所欲的男人
I'm Elise - I'm Frank
我叫Elise - 我叫Frank(誠實之意)
That's a terrible name - (laughs) Yeah, that's the only one I've got.
是個糟糕的名字 - 對 不過我就這么一個名字
Maybe we can find you another...
Okay - 也許我們能想個別的... - 好的