
No, stop! Police! What happened?
等等 我是警察! 怎么了?
Well?
如何?
The letter is burned to shit.
信他媽燒成灰了
Don't fucking touch it.
媽的別碰它
Collect the ashes, take them to the van. I'll send you someone.
把渣都收好拿去車上 我叫個人來
The road's too narrow, we have to go around. Quick!
路太窄了 繞一下!
Turn right! Quick, go!
右拐! 快點!
Let's go
走
Police, make way!
警察 讓開!
Damn!
擦!
Scotland Yard
倫敦警察總部
Wednesday meeting.
這是周三的會議
So, Alexander Pierce has a new face Just as you suspected
正如你所疑 Alexander Pierce換了張臉
I'd have thought it must've taken quite a lot of the money he stole from Reginald Shaw
那一定花了不少 他從Reginald Shaw那里偷來的錢
To finance this transformation
來做整容
Ahmed Toubali, bicycle courier of Algerian descent Ahmed Toubali
阿爾及利亞裔快遞員
Not only has Pierce acquired a wife, and a child...
Pierce不僅得找個老婆 小孩...
He is also 4 inches shorter than the used to be.
還矮了4英寸
That must have been a big item of expenditure?
那得要多大開支?
Congratulations Acheson, You have indeed cracked this case. Acheson
恭喜你破案了
Sir, this morning she recieved a note... and we have strong reason to believe
頭兒 今早她收到一封信 我們有充分理由相信-
Alexander Pierce has 744 million in illegal assets Alexander Pierce
在此 擁有7.44億非法資產
That given he is a British Subject, we might seize.
正因他是個英國人 我們才有理由抓捕
This operation so far has cost me eight million pounds.
這個案子目前花了我八百萬磅
If I thought there were more than a one in a hundred chance you could be successful...
如果我覺得 你有百分之一的希望能破案...
It would be rational for me to continue this operation...
我就會繼續撥款給這案子...
I do not.
可我不這么認為
... that's an amendment... yes... ...
這個修正案... 好...
Thank you, sir
謝謝您