
Don't worry, Ella, I'll find something to wear.
別擔心,埃拉 我會找到衣服穿的
I mean, accessories are good, too.
我是說,小配件也不錯啊
They'll help me.
它們會有所幫助的
Don't cry.
別哭了
I can't say I'm sleeping over at your house when I'm not.
我不能跟你說我會睡在這兒 而最后卻沒有
I can't lie!
我不能撒謊!
I can't go into New York behind my parents' backs.
我不能背著父母去紐約
I can't do it.
我不能這樣
They're gonna be in the city, just not in the same venue.
他們也會去的 只不過不在同一條街上
We're not really going behind their backs.
我們不是在他們背后
I'm not going.
我不去
I'm not going.
我不去
I'm not going.
我不去
We're supposed to do things like this.
我們必須這么做
15-year-olds in other cultures are grandmothers.
在有的國家 15歲的人都當奶奶了
No one gave them permission to do that.
沒有人允許她們這么做
It's not our fault that the people
把我們帶到這個世界上的人
who brought us into this world
不理解我們大膽走出牢籠
don't understand that we must fly away from the nest.
并不是我們的錯
Nature is telling us to go.
本能告訴我們必須 我們必須去
And our parents are good people.
我們的父母都是好人
They love us.
他們愛我們
Yeah, they love us, right?
是啊,他們愛著我們 不是嗎?
I'm sure they'd hate if anything happened to us.
我肯定如果有什么不好的 事情發生他們一定會很討厭的
They really love us.
他們十分愛我們
Wait here one second, okay?
在這兒等一下,好嗎?
We'll go, and it'll be fun.
我們要去 一定很好玩
Don't cry. It's gonna work out.
別哭了 我們會找到辦法的
I can't lie!
我不能撒謊
Mom, it's amazing how sometimes I come to your conclusions.
媽咪,有些時候我得到跟你一樣 的結論,真是太奇妙了