
Oh, it's as if the heavens wanted this.
哦,簡直就像老天安排的一樣
Miss Baggoli, someone broke the heel.
巴格麗女士 有人把鞋跟弄斷了
No! Oh!
哦,不!
Girls. Everybody. Listen up.
女孩們,在場的各位 聽著
General announcement, everyone.
有個很重要的通知,每個人都聽著
Costumes are sacred.
演出服裝是神圣的
Costumes are sacred.
演出服裝是神圣的
Please.
求求你們
I mean, what does one wear to Stu Wolff's party?
我是說, 該穿什么去斯圖?沃爾夫的聚會好呢?
There's gonna be so many famous people there.
到時會有許多名流
I don't know. I just want to look hot.
不知道 我只想看起來很辣
One wears what one usually wears to these soirees.
把平時的打扮帶到晚會上的家伙
I wanna be loved by you
我多希望被你愛著
Nobody else but you
不是別人就是你
Just you
就是你
Boop, boop, ba-doo
哺,哺,吧-嘟
I wanna be kissed by you
我想接受你的親吻
Nobody else but you
不是別人就是你
Just you
就是你
I wanna be kissed by you alone
我只想被你親吻
I couldn't aspire to anything higher
我無法再想出更好的事情了
Than to feel the desire to make you my own
真希望你是屬于我的
Ba-dum, ba-dum, dum-de-dum
吧-嘟,吧-嘟,吧-嘟
I wanna be loved by you
我多希望被你愛著
And nobody else but you
不是別人就是你
Just you
就是你
Oh! Lola!
噢!洛拉!
Lola! Lola!
洛拉!洛拉!
Lola, please!
洛拉,停下!
Oh, my gosh! Lola!
哦,我的天啊!洛拉!
Crime has never appealed to me as a way of life.
犯罪從來就不是我生活的一部分