
Why would anything be missing here?
為什么會丟東西?
Well, I have no idea, do I?
我不知道
You know, I just want to talk to you about my lines.
你知道,我想和你 討論一下我的臺詞
I don't know them that well.
我還不是很理解它們
You don't know your lines?
你還不理解你的臺詞?
At this time, I don't even want to discuss this.
現在這個時候, 我不想討論這些
No, I'm not even gonna discuss this right now.
不,我現在根本不想討論這些
Lola, you're just making me so nervous.
洛拉,你讓我感到緊張
Well, I need to show you something on the stage.
我想表演一些東西給你看
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想的嗎?
I think that you've just been working so hard,
我認為你一直都十分刻苦
entirely too hard,
十分刻苦
and take the weekend off and relax, okay?
在這個周末去放松一下自己,好嗎?
and that you should just really try
你應該試著
I've never really relaxed before.
我從沒放松過
There's no reason I can't try.
也許我該嘗試一下
I think you should.
我認為你應該這么做
I just think you should.
我確實是這么想的
Oh, my gosh. I was so terrified.
哦,我的老天爺啊 我嚇死了
I know.
我知道
I was about to grab the dress when Miss Baggoli came in.
我剛拿了一件裙子 瑪格麗女士就進來了
Thanks for trying.
還是要感謝你的嘗試
Trying?
嘗試?
Take a look under the hood.
看看車蓋下面都有些什么
Are you kidding me?
你不是在開玩笑吧?
Oh, yeah
哦,太棒了
1, 2, 3
1, 2, 3
Hurry, I don't want to miss the train.
快,我可不想錯過火車
Wait for me!
等等我!