
I don't believe you stole Eliza's dress.
我不敢相信你偷了 伊萊扎的裙子
I don't believe it.
我簡直不敢相信
I didn't steal it. I borrowed it.
不是偷 是借
Borrowed?
借?
You mean you asked if it was okay?
你問過了嗎?
Well, not exactly. I mean, Sam...
其實,沒有 是薩姆他...
You got Sam to steal it for you?
你讓薩姆去為你偷衣服?
Borrowed it. Sam borrowed it.
借 薩姆借的
It'll be back by Monday morning.
周一早上就會完璧歸趙
Oh. Yeah. I'm getting off.
哦,好吧 我要下車
I can't go through with this.
我無法接受
Please just let me have one night of pure joy
就讓我盡情地享受 這個夜晚
Ella, don't back out now.
埃拉,別在這個時候退出
if I'm gonna have to spend the rest of my youth behind bars.
如果我的剩余的青春將 在吧臺后消逝的話
This better be one great concert.
最好演出能很精彩
I don't want to get near a scalper.
我可不想靠近那些黃牛黨
That's a given.
那是一定的
You take the money, okay?
你來拿錢,好嗎?
Okay.
好吧
Oh, yeah
哦,耶——
Come on, come on, come on, come on
快點,快點 快點,快點
Come on, get in
快點進來
Hang your coats
掛起你的外套
Eat our chips, come on
享受你的美味,快點
We've got notes
我們已經譜好曲子
Shake your coconuts
搖動你的椰子
Coco boys
椰子男孩們
Until that nut comes out, come on
知道那個堅果出來 加油
Coco girls
椰子女孩們
Just keep on dancing now
繼續跳舞
Just keep on getting down
繼續玩耍
Just keep on having fun
繼續取樂
The party's just begun
派對才開始
All dressed up
穿上美麗的服裝
And dressed to kill
美麗得可以殺人
Doctor says, "Come on, eat your pills"
醫生說: 快,來吃快樂的藥丸吧