
Look for someone who's selling tickets.
洛拉:尋找買票的人
Isn't there a stall or something?
這里有貨攤或是類似的東西嗎?
No. They're just ordinary people doing ordinary scalping.
不,只是一些普通人 在賣黃牛?
Watch this. You have to be strict with these people.
看著 對這種人必須表情嚴肅
You have to bargain and deal.
你得跟他們討價還價
How much?
多少?
$ 165 in orchestra. Can't get any better than that.
165美元,在樂隊旁邊 沒有更好的座位了
We'll take them.
我們要了
$ 165 doesn't leave us very much for incidentals.
花165美元買票我們就沒剩多少了
When you get to see Stu Wolff, you don't need incidentals.
能看到斯圖?沃爾夫就行了 剩下來做什么?
It's in your makeup bag.
在你的化妝包里
Oh, right.
哦,對
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Ella, it's not here.
埃拉,錢不在這兒
My makeup bag's not here.
我的化妝包不見了
It must be.
一定要找到
It has to be.
一定要找到啊
In the train.
在火車上
I left it behind the sink.
我把它放在水槽后面了
When did you last see it?
你上次見到它是什么時候?
Oh, no.
哦,不
Oh. Maybe it's karma.
哦,也許這是報應
All we have to do is go in with a large group of people.
我們現在能做的就是 隨著大群的人進去
What? You mean sneak in?
什么? 你是說偷溜進去嗎?
Sneaking would be beneath us,
“偷溜”這個詞 有損我們的人格
but I can't think of a better word for what we're about to do.
但我找不到更好的詞 來表達