
I see in them little details, so specific to each of them
我總是觀察一個人的細節
that move me and that I miss and will always miss.
那些會讓我感動, 讓我永遠難以忘懷
You can never replace anyone
你永遠不能找人代替
because everyone is made of such beautiful, specific details.
因為人人都有自己的鮮明個性
Like, I remember the way your beard has a bit of red in it
記得你的胡子就有些紅色的雜色
and how the sun was making it glow
在陽光下會閃耀
that morning right before you left.
就在那天你離開的早上
I remembered that, and I missed it.
我記得,不會忘記
Really crazy, right?
很瘋狂的想法,不是么?
Now I know for sure. You wanna know why I wrote that stupid book?
你知道我為什么要寫那本書么?
Why? So you'd come to a reading in Paris
為什么? 那么你在巴黎就可以讀到
and I could walk up to you and ask, "Where the fuck were you? "
然后我可以找你問你 "該死的你當時到底在哪里? "
No You think I'd be here today?
你覺得我今天就會在這里出現?
I'm serious. I think I wrote it, in a way, to try to find you.
我是認真的, 寫書就是為了找到你
Okay, that's I know that's not true
好的,我知道那不是真的
but that's sweet of you. I think it is true.
但你很體貼人 我想是真的
What were the chances of us ever meeting again?
我們相遇有多大可能呢?
After that December, I'd say almost zero.
過了那年12月, 我想說機會是零