
Is that true?
這故事是真的?
I don't know. I always liked the story, though.
我不知道, 但我很喜歡這個故事
Yeah, that's a great story.
很有趣的故事
But you have to think that Notre Dame will be gone one day.
但你不得不想有天巴黎圣母院也會消失的
There used to be another church at the Seine, right there.
以前塞納河那邊也有座修道院
What, right in the same spot? Yeah.
在同個位置? 是
You know, this is great. I've never done this.
真的很棒 我從來沒有如此過
Yeah. I forget about how beautiful Paris is.
我都忘記了原來巴黎如此美麗呢
It's not so bad, being a tourist.
旅游觀光也不錯啊
Thanks for getting me on the boat. You're welcome.
感謝你帶我上船 別客氣
I think that book that I wrote was like building something...
我覺得自己寫書就是為了建造...
...so that I wouldn't forget the details of the time that we spent together.
...這樣我就不會忘記我們相處的短暫時光
You know, like, just as a reminder, that once, we really did meet.
你知道的,這就好比提醒自己 我們確實的相遇
You know, that this was real, this happened.
這是真實,確實發(fā)生過的
I mean, I always feel like a freak because I'm never able to move on like this:
我總是感覺自己是個怪物,因為我不能 就這樣忘記過去
I'm happy you're saying that, because....
我很高興你這么說, 因為....
People just have an affair, or even entire relationships...
人們戀愛,交往...