
they break up and they forget.
分手后也就遺忘了
They move on like they would have changed brand of cereals.
他們會一如既往繼續生活
I feel I was never able to forget anyone I've been with
我總是不能忘記和我相處過的人
because each person had their own specific qualities.
因為每個人都有他的個性
You can never replace anyone. What is lost is lost.
你不能找人替代任何人 失去的就是失去了
Each relationship, when it ends, really damages me. I never fully recover.
每次戀愛結束時總會傷害到我. 我從來沒有痊愈過
That's why I'm very careful with getting involved
這就是我為什么小心謹慎的交往
Even getting laid, I actually don't do that
即使是做愛 我也放不下
because it hurts too much.
因為受的傷害太多
because I will miss of the person the most mundane things.
會想起那個人最平常的動作細節
Like I'm obsessed with little things.
好象我很容易因為小事情困繞
Maybe I'm crazy, but when I was a little girl
或許我是瘋了, 但我小時
my mom told me that I was always late to school.
我媽媽告訴我總是上課遲到
One day she followed me to see why.
一天她跟著我看個究竟
I was looking at chestnuts falling from the trees, rolling on the sidewalk
我在觀察栗子落樹, 滾落路邊
or ants crossing the road, the way a leaf casts a shadow on a tree trunk.
或者是螞蟻過路,樹葉留下的影子
Little things.
都是瑣事
I think it's the same with people.
我想對人也是如此