
All right, right.
好的
He looked like he needed help, but his first reaction was to photograph him.
有個人看起來很需要幫助, 可是他的第一反映是先拍照
He went really close to his face, fixing his collar
他靠的很近,抓住領口
totally detached from the person.
差點失散
But don't you have to be like that to be good at that job?
但難道為了做好工作就不得不那么做么?
Yeah, I mean, I'm not.
我是說.
I'm not judging him. What he does is essential and incredible.
我不是評判他 他做的都是讓人吃驚、不可思議的
All I'm saying is that I could never do it.
我這么說是因為我永遠不會那么做
Let's get on that boat. Come on.
我們上那船吧
No! -Come on, it'll be fun.
不! -來吧,很有意思的
You don't have time! -They're about to take off.
你沒有時間了! -他們就要走了
I've got 1 5 more minutes. Do you have a cell phone?
我還有15分鐘呢 你有手機么?
Yeah. -All right, I've got that driver's number.
好的,我有司機的號碼
I can call him to pick us up at the next stop.
我可以讓他在下個碼頭接我
I've never been on those boats. It's for tourists, it's embarrassing.
這些是旅游觀光船, 說來尷尬,我也沒坐過
Okay. All right.
好的,沒事
No, I'll get it, I'll get it.
不,我來付
All right. All right, all right.
好的,好的,好
Thank you.
謝謝
So are you in love with that guy? -What guy?
就是說你愛那個人了? -什么人?
The war photographer. -Yes, of course.
戰地攝影記者 -當然
So do you have that cell phone?
那么你有手機么?
Oh, yeah.
當然
Okay, let's see. -Okay.
讓我們看看. -好的
Tell him to pick you up at Quai Henri Quatre.
告訴他在Quai Henri Quatre(法語)接你
Oh, shit. Quai?
該死. Quai?