
So I read in that article that you're married with a kid. That's great.
我讀過另一篇文章知道你結婚了,還有個孩子
Yeah, he's-- He's 4.
對,孩子4歲.
What's his name? -Henry. Little Hank.
他叫什么名字? -亨利,小漢克
He's so much fun. -Oh, wow, I'm sure.
他很有意思 -我肯定
Your wife, what does she do? -She teaches elementary school.
你太太,職業是? -她是小學老師
Do you have kids? -Yes, two-- Shit!
你們有孩子么? -是的,兩個。噢,該死!
What? -I left them in the car! -什么?
我把他們丟在車里了!
With the windows up, six months ago! Think they're okay?
六個月前,窗門還關著! 想想他們還好吧?
No, I'm kidding. No, but I want to have kids someday.
不,我只是開玩笑 不,可我將來有一天真是要有孩子的
I'm just not ready yet. -No?
我只是還沒有準備好 -沒有?
I'm in a good relationship, though. -Oh yeah? That's good.
雖然我現在現在和他關系不錯 -是么?這是好事
What's he do? -He's a photojournalist.
他是干嗎的? -他是攝影記者
He does war coverage.
他做有關戰爭報道
He's away a lot, which is good because I'm so busy.
他總是出差,不過也是好事 因為我也很忙
But isn't that dangerous? Aren't a lot of those guys getting killed these days?
但那樣不是很危險么? 這些年頭很多人都死于戰亂的?
He promises me he doesn't take risks, but I often worry.
他答應過我不冒險, 但我有時也總是擔心
He goes in this trance when he photographs something.
當他一攝影就會傻楞
What do you mean? -Well, once we were in New Delhi...
怎么說? -記得有次在新德里...
and we passed a bum on the
我們經過貧民區--
A bomb? -A bum. A homeless.
炸彈(bum諧音bomb)? -貧民區