I'm losing my mind. You've got me frazzled.
你都把我高興暈了。
Oh, there you go. You're gonna love these.
噢,給你,你會喜歡的。
Thank you. That's plenty. Honestly.
謝謝你,足夠了,說實話。
Trust me, you're gonna want even more than that. Say when.
相信我,你會想要得比這更多,說好。
When, when, when. Thank you. Thank you. That's plenty. Thank you.
好,好,好,謝謝你,謝謝你,夠多了,謝謝你。
One more. Trust me.
再來點,相信我吧。
No.
不。
Listen, now, I don't wanna be presumptuous but I'm about to open a new weight-Not in Boca and I was wondering if maybe you'd like to perform.
聽著,我不想冒昧,但我要在Boca開一家新的減肥中心,我想知道你是否愿意來演出。
Sounds wonderful. I performed at a fat farm once. They loved me.
棒極了,我曾經在一個胖子農場演出過,他們很喜歡我。
I threw out treats from the stage. They went crazy.
我在臺上扔吃的東西出去,他們很瘋狂。
It was like a dietetic Altamont.
就像個飲食聯歡。
That's funny.
真有趣。
Honey, no cell phones at the table.
親愛的不要把手機帶到飯桌上。
Could be Jessie about the meeting.
可能是Jessie打來討論會議的事情。
If we break the rules, what'll the kids think?
如果我們沒有原則,孩子們會怎么想?
Don't. Sorry, Alex. Very rude.
別這樣,抱歉,Alex這很失禮。
Weirdo, is there a way we could go to the Cora show?
Weirdo我們能去看Cora的演出嗎?
That would be so cool.
那太好了。
We could work that out.
我們會幫你們的。
I believe we can. I believe we've become close friends.
我相信我們能,我相信我們已經成為好朋友了。
Don't bug him with stuff like that.
別拿這些事來煩他好嗎?
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Apologies. I know the rules. Turn it off.
對不起,對不起,抱歉,我知道規則,關掉手機。
Oh, no, honey. You go right ahead. You're a guest.
不用,不用,親愛的,你接吧,你是客人。
You sure? You want me to call Jessie back while I'm?
你確定,你想讓我現在打回給Jessie嗎?
I'll be very quick.
我很快就好。
Chris, yes? Say that again. Cora's people what?
Chris,是,再說一次 Cora想要什么?
What? Is it about the song?
什么?是關于那首歌的嗎?
Really?
真的?
What does he say?
他說什么?
It's Sophie.
是Sophie。
Really?
真的?
Okay. Okay, got it.
好的,好的,明白了。
Cora is back in town tomorrow and wants to meet us at her studio to work on the song.
Cora明天回來,想在她的工作室見我們,一起做歌曲。
And she wants to know if we like wheatgrass.
她還想知道我們喜不喜歡麥草汁。
Sounds ominous
有種不祥之感。
Are you worried?
你很擔憂嗎?
Well, I don't... You know, yeah.
嗯,我沒有…沒有。
If you're not worried, I'm not worried.
如果你不擔心,那我也不擔心。
You've got your worried eyes.
你的眼睛充滿著不安。
You look like a little worried doggy.
你看起來真像只憂慮的小狗。