It was a great show. You should be very pleased.
這真是場偉大的演出,你應該非常滿意。
How much money did we make?
我們賺了多少錢?
I don't talk business in front of a non-client. You know that.
我在非委托人面前是不談生意的知道嗎?
Actually, I'm thinking about signing with you.
事實上,我正考慮和你簽約。
Well, well, thank you, Sophie. That's... That's terrific.
嗯,謝謝你,Sophie 實在是太好了。
In that case, I don't think it's right to talk about one client's business affairs in front of another client.
那樣的話,我覺得在一個客戶面前和另一個客戶談生意并不好
I'm discreet that way.
我一直都很謹慎。
You don't know how much money we made, do you?
你并不知道我們賺了多少錢,是吧?
I have a ballpark figure.
我有個大概的數字。
Is it enough for a nice dinner?
夠好好吃頓晚餐嗎?
Dinner. I'm supposed to go to Rhonda's for dinner. I'm late.
晚餐我要去Rhonda家做飯的遲到了。
Oh, God, help.
哦,天啊,救救我。
You know, she wouldn't yell at me if you came.
如果你來了,她就不會跟我發火了
Oh, very well.
噢很好啊。
I can't go.
我不能去。