Well, that was fun.
啊太有趣了。
It was, it was, it was. Except for those potatoes.
是啊,是啊,是啊,除了那些土豆泥之外。
What I imagine eating insulation would taste like.
吃起來真痛苦。
So Cora tomorrow?
那明天去見Cora?
Yes, tomorrow, 10:00, her studio, 19th Street.
對,明天10點在她的工作室 19大街。
Should I meet you there?
我在那見你嗎?
That would be fine.
好的。
Although I was gonna take a cab.
我還準備叫輛出租車。
And seeing as I live further uptown than you I could, theoretically, pick you up.
鑒于我比你住得更遠,我可以理論上說可以去接你。
You could if I was on the street at, say, like, 9:40.
好的我9點40在街上等你。
I would probably see you, depending how brightly you were dressed.
可能你穿亮色的衣服我才能看到你。
I'd wear orange so you couldn't miss me.
我就穿橙色吧,你會找到的。
You could get some road work done while you wait.
在等我的時候你還可以打掃下道路衛生。
Well, goodbye and thank you.
好吧,謝謝你了,再見。
Thank you very much for this. I enjoyed it.
實在是太感謝了,這一切都太美妙了。
And thank you for your support today.
謝謝你今天的幫助。
Thank you. Today was great.
謝謝,今天過得很愉快。
It was.
對啊。
Okay. Bye.
好的,再見。
Goodbye.
再見。
Goodbye.
再見。