Cora, I definitely see how much you've thought about the song and...
Cora 我當然知道你為了這首歌付出了多少...
Great roof. In a very interesting place as well, right at the top...
風景不錯,也很有趣,剛好在房頂
Wait a second. Sophie was about to say something about the song.
Sophie有話要說。
Was she?
是嗎?
I don't think she was. No.
是嗎,不是吧,沒有。
She looks like she's about to say something, then just... clams up.
她看起來好像要說什么的,但是又憋回去了。
What I wanted to say is that I appreciate that you're bringing thought to the music
我想說的是,我很感激你把自己的想法帶到了歌曲中去,
but I really and honestly feel that we're pandering.
但我真的覺得我們像是拉皮條的。
Which means trying to make others like you, which I think is a really nice thing.
意思是說我們在努力讓大家都喜歡你,很好啊。
I do a lot of it. Just going out pandering, be back soon.
我經常這樣,正忙著呢很快回來。
The song is about the struggle, you know, to show your true feelings.
這首歌其實是描述一種痛苦的感覺,來表現你真切的感覺
And your very confident sexual display is, you know, a total contradiction of the fear and insecurity.
你那大膽自信的性感展示是剛好和恐懼不安相反的。
No, I don't think so. And my fans really love it when I dance.
不,我并不這樣想,我的歌迷們都喜歡我跳舞。
You're a wonderful dancer.
你舞跳得真好。
That's a fair point.
沒錯沒錯。
My last CD only went to number two.
我的上一張專輯只排到了第二。
But in this case, if you trust us...
但是這次,如果你相信我們...
And Shakira is breathing down my neck. So I wanna dance.
Shakira正騎在我上面,所以我想跳舞。
You shall dance.
你會跳的。
But thank you for your honesty, Sophie. Cherish your passion.
但是很感謝你的誠實Sophie 你的熱情很可貴。
Well, thank you.
嗯,謝謝你。
Cora, Timberlake's here. Wants to say hi.
Cora Timberlake來了,想打個招呼。
Nice to see you, c. Talk to you later.
很高興見到你Cora。一會兒再和你談。
And I'm looking forward to the new last verse.
我期待著這首歌的最后一句。
Cora, wait.
Cora 等等。
It's over.
已經結束了