You know what? You guys, just go. I think I'm gonna skip it.
你們去吧,我想我還是不去了吧。
No, come on. You can't skip it.
別啊,來吧,你不能錯過。
You know what, kids?
孩子們。
I'm gonna talk to your aunt, okay? Gary, take them in.
我和你們的阿姨有話要說。Gary,帶孩子們進去吧。
Should I meet you...?
再哪兒等你們?
Do it. How hard is it?
先進去吧,別問那么多了。
Go, walk, sit.
進去坐著就行了。
Find your seats.
找到你的座位
Honey, I need a second. Thank you. Love you. You're a good man.
親愛的,給我點時間,謝謝,愛你,你是個好男人。
Now, listen to me.
聽我說
Those kids have told all of their friends that their aunt wrote Cora's new hit song.
我孩子們已經告訴了所有的朋友,他們阿姨為Cora寫了新主打歌。
And they wanna share this with you. You gotta go in.
他們想要和你一起分享,你必須要去。
Yeah. No, I know. I know. I just...
不是,我知道,我知道,只是...
I don't know how I'm gonna go in there and look at him.
我不知道怎么進去面對他。
I know. It's just one night, though, and I really think you need this.
我知道,只是這一晚,但是我真的覺得你需要去看看。
And then he'll go his way and you'll go yours. Okay?
之后他走他的陽關道,你走你的獨木橋,互不相干,好吧?