
What was his last time?
上次他成績?nèi)绾危?/span>
Yeah, ciao.
恩佐
I don't know, but it was really long.
不知道,但很久
Hey, that's not bad.
還不錯
Bravo, Enzo. Magnifico. Bravissimo.
好樣的,恩佐,很好
Very good, Enzo. Very good.
很好,恩佐
So what? Anybody can have a bad day.
又怎樣? -人人都有倒運日子
Well, I've had many, when the sea doesn't want you.
我有很多經(jīng)驗,當海不要你時
It's never the sea. It's Mamma, Roberto, that stupid actress!
不是海,是媽帶來那個呆女演員
Don't break my balls.
別打破我記錄
Anyway, I have something to tell you.
反正我有話告訴你 你開玩笑?
I knew you were gonna do that! Because... No, I'm kidding.
我就知道你會大叫
I'm pregnant. You're kidding!
我懷孕了 因為…不,我開玩笑的
No, I wish I was.
我倒希望是真的
I'll call you back tomorrow, okay? No, I will, I promise.
明天打給你 不,我會的,保證
Did you have a nice day?
今天還好嗎?
Enzo had a bad day.
恩佐今天很糟
Did you dive?
你有沒有潛水?