
So, where are you from, Henrietta?
你從哪里來,西塔?
Johana! New York!
喬安娜!從紐約來!
New York? What kind of name is that?
紐約?那是什么名字?
No, I'm from New York.
不,我從紐約來.
Oh, yes! The best lays are from New York.
對.紐約什么都很好
Uncle Louis...
路易叔叔…
Johana is my friend.
喬安娜是我的朋友
She's come to stay with me...
她會和我們一起住
for a while.
住一段時間
Good. That way, I'll see more of you.
很好,我能常見到你了
Where are you gonna stay? Here.
你住在哪里?這里
Here? In my apartment?
這里?在我的房子里?
It's my apartment.
是我的房子
Liar! Thief! Torturer!
騙子!小偷!暴徒!
Uncle Louis, go back to your bathtub.
路易叔叔,回你的浴缸去
I'm going to put a lock on the telephone.
我要把電話鎖起來
Have some more wine, Uncle Louis.
喝點酒,路易叔叔
Thank you, Henrietta.
謝謝,西塔
I'll change my name.
我要改名字了
This is, uh, my room.
這是我的房間
Enzo phoned.
恩佐打電話來
He's coming over next week for another competition.
他下星期來參加一個比賽
Great. Are you gonna compete too?
太好了.你也參加?
Yeah.
對
Are you sure you'll be all right here?
你在這里住得慣嗎?