
It's not like him to be late.
他不常遲到的
Of course, sometimes he doesn't show up at all.
當然有時他連人影也不見
Remember in Capri... Two dollars?
記得嗎?兩塊錢?
You didn't even need to catch the fish!
你連魚也不用捉
It died of cancer!
它得癌癥死了
Where did you get that?
你從哪里搞來的玩意?
"That"? This is not a that.
玩意?她不是玩意
This is Bonita Mariposa, the famous Spanish actress...
她是著名西班牙演員波尼塔
who is going to be very careful with the varnish...
她對這很在意
Hello, darling.
嗨 親愛的
And who has come to spend a few days with us.
她會和我們一起過一陣子
Hi. I'm Bonita.
晦!我是波尼塔
Nice to meet you. Where is Mamma?
我是喬安娜 我媽媽在哪里
You have eight hours before she gets here.
她還要8小時才到
He's really going totally deaf.
他全聾了!
I'm not as deaf as you are blind!
我聾的程度比不上你啥的程度
You take care of your eyes, and I'll take care of my ears!
你管好你的眼睛,別理我聾不聾
I'm sorry, Uncle Louis.
對不起,路易叔叔
Come on, drink up, my boy.
來,喝完它
Hey, tell me, what century is this? Second.
告訴我,現在幾世紀?二世紀
I'm glad you're here. Thank you.
很高興你能來,謝謝
We're just listening to some music with Enzo.
只是和恩佐在聽音樂