
I mean, I really fell in love. Do you understand?
真的戀愛了你懂嗎?
I understand I could have you arrested for fraud.
我只知道我可以以欺詐罪起訴你
I'd be happy to pay you back, but I just don't happen to have the money now.
我愿意賠償,不過現(xiàn)在沒錢
If you dock my salary $20 a week... Don't be cute, Johana.
如果你每周扣我20塊 別玩了,喬安娜
I guess this is where you fire me.
你會炒掉我吧
You're right, you're fired. Thanks.
對,你被炒了!謝謝
All right, who is this guy? This lucky guy?
好了,他是誰?這個幸運兒
Remember Laurence in peru? It's one of his divers.
記得秘魯?shù)膭趥愃箚幔克撬臐撍畣T
The popsicle stick? Yeah. No, it's a different guy.
那個家伙? 不,是另一個
Well, I'm happy for you.
我為你高興
Good luck.
祝你好運
Hello.
喂?
Jacques? It's Johana.
杰克?我是喬安娜
How are you?
你好嗎?
Good.
好
I got fired.
我被炒掉了
I got this job with Enzo. We got fired too.
我跟恩佐一起工作,也被炒了
Really?
真的?
Strange.
真奇怪
Talk to me some more.
跟我多談一點吧
It's hard, you know? I don't know what else to say. You're so far away.
說什么呢?你離我那么遠
Tell me a story.
講個故事
A story?
故事?
Do you know how it is...
你知道…
Do you know what you're supposed to do to meet a mermaid?
怎樣才能遇到美人魚嗎?