
Two years later, I couldn't even remember her name.
兩年后,我連她的名字都忘了
Let me tell you...
告訴你…
I don't want to erase anything.
我不想沖淡什么
Four hundred fifty feet, ; end of descent.
450尺,到終點了
You have enough air for 15 minutes.
你們有足夠15分鐘的氧氣
What's with the voice?
那是什么聲音?
It's nothing. Maybe the helium is up too high.
沒什么,壓力太大
Does the voice come back?
還有聲音嗎?
For others, yes. For you, who knows?
對其他人就有,對你們就不知道
Try speaking to me.
跟我講話吧
I don't find this funny.
這一點不好玩,
We were having a serious conversation.
我們的談話很嚴肅
It's okay for the helium.
壓力沒問題
Here, give me your finger.
把你的手指給我
Is that alcohol? That's really forbidden.
那是酒精嗎?這是違禁品
Do you have any other complaints?
你還有什么抱怨?
Just make a list, and we'll stick it on the porthole, okay?
不如寫張潔單貼起來?
Suck your finger. Stop kidding around.
吮你的手指別開玩笑
It's dangerous at this pressure, alcohol.
酒精在這種壓力下很危險
Enzo, it's very deep down here.
恩佐,這里很深了
Come on, suck your finger.
來呀,吮你的手指
I will be seeing mermaids everywhere.
我會看見到處是美人魚
A thousand commanders, and we get the Belgian from Alcoholics Anonymous!
很多的指揮官,然后我們就舉報這比利時人