
Hey, I'm gonna take care of you.
我會照顧你
I've got a job on an oil rig. No sweat.
我在加油站有份工
I'm taking you along. Okay?
你也一起去吧
Come on. Get your bags packed.
快收拾行李
You're coming with me.
和我一起去
You stupid bastard.
你這蠢人!
We'll make a great team, the two of us.
我們倆是很好的一對!
You'll see. Okay?
你會看到的
One hundred feet.
一百尺
You're still thinking about her.
你還在想她
Don't think about her anymore.
別再想她了
There are so many women in the world.
世界上的女人多的是
Plenty of women everywhere, right?
滿世界都是女人
Smoking is absolutely forbidden.
這里嚴禁吸煙
It isn't lit yet.
我還沒點
You shouldn't even carry cigarettes on board.
你不該帶煙來
Listen, we're not supposed to piss either...
聽著,這里也不能撒尿
but that doesn't stop you from carrying it on board.
你能不帶尿上來嗎?
The rules are the rules.
規矩就是規矩
What's your name again? Noireuter.
你叫什么名字?
And where did you say you were from?
內特 你是從哪里來的?
Brussels.
布魯塞爾
Two hundred.
兩百尺
I was 17.
我當時十七歲
I loved her so much, I tried to die for her.
我非常愛她,愿為她去死