
Jacques, my friend! Why don't you go pick up your medal?
杰克,我的朋友!
Because pasta should be eaten al dente!
你為何不領獎牌?因為甜點一定要吃!
Let me know how you find it.
告訴我味道如何
Yes, I'm still here. I can hardly hear you.
達非,大聲點,聽不潔楚
Almost everything is almost... Yeah. Two, maybe three days.
一切都沒事了 再兩,三天吧!
But, um...
不,
No, I'm in a restaurant. What?
我在餐廳里 什么?好,
Okay, I'll call you back. I promise. Tomorrow.
我保證明天打給你
Okay. Okay.
好,是的
Yes!
是的
My office in New York. It's really busy back there.
我在紐約的辦公室
I have so much work to do.
那里很忙,有好多事要作
Is it good? You want some?
好吃嗎?要來點嗎?
Ah, no, I'm...
不
Thank you.
謝謝!
What's the matter?
怎么了?
I have to ask you a favor.
請你幫個忙
We're not stealing a dolphin, huh?
不是偷海豚吧?