
So he went to Asia to visit some of those monasteries.
他去亞洲拜訪了很多寺廟
I've thought about doing that too. Yeah, you should. I'll tell you why.
我也那樣想過 是的,應該的。我告訴你原因
a monk offered to suck his cock.
都有和尚要求給他吹蕭
True story.
真是故事
It all comes down to that, doesn't it?
歸結起來,總是那個原因,是嗎
That's why I really admire what you're doing.
那個我羨慕你的原因
You know? What do you mean? Sucking cock?
你知道嗎 是什么意思呢?吹蕭嗎?
No. No? Wrong answer.
不是 不是嗎?
No, I was gonna say you're not detached from life.
不,我的意思是你并沒有和生活隔離
You're putting your passion into action.
你將激情付諸于行動
Well, I try.
呃,我盡力而為
You know something? I'm gonna be on planes
你知道嗎,下面的8個小時
and in an airport for the next eight hours.
我都要待在機場和飛機上
I'd just love to see a little bit more of Paris.
我想多看巴黎幾眼
Would you walk with me? Yeah.
你愿意和我走走嗎 是的
Do you mind? That's great.
你介意嗎 那很好
Do you want to? Let's do that. Yeah.
你想去嗎 我們走。好的