
Come on in. This is Dr. Laurence.
進來,這是勞倫斯先生
So you must be the famous Enzo Molinari, huh?
你一定是著名的恩佐了!
In the flesh. I have that honor.
一點不錯!見到你很榮幸
Yeah.
是嗎?
God, I'm getting wrinkles.
上帝,我有皺紋了
Mm-hmm, and I'm getting pimples.
我有眼袋了
Are you gonna live here permanently? I don't know.
你準備在這里長住?
Things have happened so fast. We haven't even talked about it.
我不知道 一切都發生的太快,我們還沒談過
You're very much in love. I can tell.
你愛得很深,看的出來
Yeah, I am.
是的
You have that look.
你有那種表情
The look of a woman who wants a baby.
那種想要孩子的女人的表情
Baby? No.
孩子?不
I haven't even thought of having a baby.
我從沒想過要孩子
I mean, really, God, we're just...
我是說…我們才…
starting to get to know each other, and it'd be really...
相互了解,這就是開始
Do I really?
我真的…
Well, maybe he's not quite ready...
也許他還沒準備好
but he's a nice guy, sensitive.
他是個好人,很感性
Well, can't have a baby by myself.
我自己怎么養孩子?
Why not? I have a baby.
為什么?我就有個孩子
We're not together anymore, but I have his baby.
我們已經分手了,但我有他的孩子
I loved his father.
我愛他爸爸
In the end, you do it alone anyway.
反正最后你總是只有一個人 恩佐!
Enzo Molinari for classification.
恩佐莫里愛林試潛