
ms. Wallace, Can We Please Not Talk About Shameika
華萊士夫人 我們可不可以不要 這么談論莎美卡
like She's Not In The Room?
就好像她不在這里一樣?
i'll Talk Any Way I Want.
我高興怎么樣就怎么樣
now, I Send My Daughter To School To Be Educated.
我把我的女兒送到學校是為了受教育的
i Don't Expect A Teacher To Bring School Up In My House.
我不希望一個老師把學校的事情 帶到我家里
it's Called Homework.
那是家庭作業
excuse Me?
不好意思?
she Has Too Much Of It
她一直在像個保姆一樣照顧
to Be Babysitting All The Time.
家里面其他的小孩
than Any Kid In My Class.
一個孩子都更有潛力
mr. Clark.
克拉克先生
shameika Has More Potential
莎美卡比我班上的任何
why Can't You See That?
你為什么看不出來呢?
how Dare You!
你怎么敢那么說!
how You Going To Tell Me What I Should
你怎么能教育我應該
and Should Not See In My Daughter?
或不應該從我女兒身上看出什么?
i Am Merely Suggesting That You Give Her A Chance.
我只是想建議你給她一個機會
i'm Taking My Child Home Now.
我現在就要把我的孩子帶回家
the White Tornado Here
而這里這個白種家伙
when I Bring Her Back Tomorrow.
最好不要再在這個學校教書了
better Not Be Teaching At This School
在我明天把她帶回這里的時候
ms. Wallace, I Can Assure You I Will Deal With The Situation.
華萊士夫人 我可以向你保證 我會處理這個情況的
come On, Shameika.
走吧 莎美卡
please Don't Fire, Mr. Clark!
請不要解雇克拉克先生!
he Was Just Trying To Help Me, Mama.
他只是想幫助我 媽媽