
you'll Do What?
你來做什么?
i'll Make Dinner, And You Work On Your Paper.
我來做晚飯 而你做作業
start With That Third Paragraph.
從第三段開始
all Right? Ok.
好嗎? - 好的
hi.
嗨
ok, Where's The Food?
好了 吃的在哪里?
ron: Dinner's Served.
開始供應晚飯了
i'm Tryin' To Concentrate.
我正努力集中精神呢
concentrate Later. Dinner's Served.
待會兒再集中精神 現在供應晚飯
i Tried Like You Said. I Moved The Third Paragraph,
我試著按你說的做 我從第三段開始
and It Sounds Really Good.
看起來真的很不錯
good.
好的
ok. Now, That's For You.
現在 這是給你的
and Who Gets The Baby Food?
誰吃嬰兒餐?
he Does.
他吃
ok, You're Gonna Like This.
好的 你會喜歡這個的
this Looks Really Good.
這看起來真的很不錯
Ooh Oooh
嗚哦~
what's He Doing Here?
他在這里做什么?
he Made Us Dinner.
他幫我們做的晚飯
you Don't Think I Can Take Care Of My Family, Mr. Clark?
你覺得我不能照顧我的家庭嗎 克拉克先生?
no. Yes.
不 你當然可以
please, Leave My House.
請你 離開我的家
i Come Home To Find Him In My Kitchen Cooking For My Family.
我回家后發現他正在我家廚房 給孩子們做晚飯
this Girl Has A Job To Do.
這個女孩有她自己的活兒要干