
I'l Be There At Noon.
我中午會在那里等你
noon.
中午
can I Take That Now?
我現在能把這個拿走了嗎?
too Bad He Didn't Show Up.
很抱歉他沒有來
yeah, Thank You.
是的 謝謝
here I Am, Not Even 2:00.
我來了還沒有到2點
i'm Early, Sir. Down For Study Session
我趕早了,先生 開始我們第三堂學習課吧
3 Up Fp.
好了 把3張牌亮出來
then We Get Another 2 Cards Up.
然后我們再亮另外2張牌
ok, So That's 5 Cards Up.
好的 所以現在一共有5張牌
yeah.
是的
you Know, We Gotta Bet First.
你知道的 我們需要先下注
can You Add Those Up For Me?
你可以把這些都給我嗎?
i Bet 5 Fake Dollars.
我下5美元的假注
lli'alanth 3 That's Good.
好吧 我跟 那答案是36 - 不錯
now What's The Square Root Of That?
現在問你36的平方根是多少?
uh...oh, Square Root.
呃...哦 平方根
ok, I Think The Square Root Is--(snores)
好的 我覺得平方根是--
what Number, Multiplied By Itself, Gives You 36?
是什么數字 乘以它自己能得到36?
uh...6?
呃...6?
that's Good.
很不錯
heh Heh.
嘿嘿
so, What You Got?
那 你有什么牌?
well, I Guess I Get All The Chips.
好吧 我猜我能贏所有的籌碼
pair Of 7's.
一對7
because I Got Three 10's.
因為我有3個10
wanna Go Again?
想再來一把嗎?
oh, Pay Up, Dog!
哦 付錢吧 小子!
shameika Wallace?
莎美卡.華萊士
didn't We Have An Appointment After School Today?
我們不是說好今天放學后要碰頭的嗎?