
bet You About To Tell Me That Crime Doesn't Pay.
打賭你會要跟我說 那個事兒 不需要什么回報
sometimes It Costs.
有時候就是要付出代價的
and In This Case-- 3 One-hour Study Sessions.
而這次是--3次為期1小時的學習時間
with Me.
和我一起學
i Mean, For Real, You Should Be Workin' For Us, Little Brother.
我是說 說真的 你應該為我們干活 小兄弟
see, Make Yourself Some Easy Money, Right?
瞧 幫你自己賺點零花錢 是不是?
i Already Got Enough Trouble.
我的麻煩已經夠多了
the Man Don't Care About No Kids.
那個男人不會關心小孩子的
he's Too Busy To Take You Down There, I'm Tellin' You.
告訴你吧 他太忙了是不會來管你了
tayshawn!
泰肖恩
he A 5-0 Or Somethin'? What's Up?
他是條子還是什么的? 什么事?
nah, Nah, Man, He Ain't No Police.
不 不 伙計 他不是警察
he Just, Uh, Some Fool, Man. I'll Handle Him.
他只是 呃 有點蠢 伙計 我來搞定
don't Worry, Y'all. Be Back.
你們都不要太緊張 躲到后面去
you Ok?
你還好嗎?
yeah, I'm Cool.
是的 不錯
i Wanted To Bring You This.
我要把這個帶給你
here.
這里
you Could Bring Up Your Math And English With Some Extra Help.
你可以看一下你的數學和英語 看看有什么其他要問的問
tomorrow's Saturday. I Could Meet You At The Coffee Shop
明天是星期六 我在學校旁邊
by The School. I'll Buy You Lunch.
的咖啡館等你 我會幫你買午飯