
this Isn't A Democracy, Mr. Brampton.
這不民主 布蘭普頓先生
howard, Would You Let Mr. Turner Finish What He Was Saying?
霍華德 你可不可以讓特納先生 說完他要說的話
you Got The Say Here.
你聽到他們怎么說了
we Don't Need His Lazy Ass Around The House All Day.
我們不需要他的爛屁股整天待在 我們的屋子里
what Did You Just Say?
你剛才說什么?
look, If We Expel Him,
瞧 如果我們把他開除
he's Only Going To Fall Further Behind.
他只能是更加陷入深淵
mr. Clark, Our Students Can't Simply
克拉克先生 我們的學生不能
do What They Want With No Consequences.
隨隨便便沒有理由亂做事情
what About The Consequences For Tayshawn?
如果對泰肖恩來說是有理由的呢?
we Are Supposed To Be Keeping These Kids in School.
我們是要把這些孩子都留在學校里
mr. Turner: Let's All Just Take A Step Back.
讓我們都退一步吧
remember That I Have Eyes In The Back Of My Head,
記得我說過我腦袋后面是長眼睛的吧
so, Stop Fighting.
所以 不要打架了
this Is Not A Test.
這不是一次考試
this Is My Phone Number.
這上面是我的電話號碼
i Want You Guys To Call Me
我要你們在碰到任何家庭作業
if You Have Any Questions About Homework,
上的問題的時候 或你們
need Any Advice, Or You Are In Trouble.
遇到了任何麻煩 就打電話給我