
Monsters, get back in your cells.
怪物們,請回到你們的房間
Oh, thank goodness. A real person. You are a real person, right?
哦,謝天謝地,一個人類 你是真正的人類,對嗎?
Not one of those halfperson, halfmachine,
不是那些半人...半機器...
you know, whatever you call those things.
你知道的,不管你們怎樣稱呼它們
A cyborg? Oh, no! You're a cyborg?!
半機械人? 哦,不!你是半機械人?!
Madam, I assure you, I am not a cyborg. The name is General W.R. Monger.
女士,我向你保證,我不是半機械人 我是 W?R?蒙哥將軍
I'm in charge of this facility. Now, follow me.
這所設施由我監管 好了,跟我來
It is time for your orientation.
是時候帶你參觀一下了
In 1950, it was decided that Jane and Joe Public could not handle the truth
在1950年,我們確定 普通老百姓無法接受...
about monsters, and should focus on more important things, like paying taxes. ...
怪物存在的事實 并且應該專注在類似納稅的重要事情上
So the government convinced the world
所以政府說服了全世界...
monsters were stuff of myth and legend and then locked them in this facility. ...
讓怪物停留在神話和傳說之中 然后把它們都鎖在了這所設施里
But I'm not a monster! I'm just a regular person.
但我不是怪物呀! 我只是一個普通人
I'm not a danger to anyone or anything.
我對任何人或任何事物來說都不危險
Don't let her get me!
別讓她碰我!
Sorry.
抱歉
How long will I be here? Indefinitely.
我會在這里呆多久? 未知數
Oan I contact my parents? No.
我能聯系我的家人嗎? 不能
Derek? Negative.
德里克呢? 否決
Do they know where I am? No, and they never will!
他們知道我在哪兒嗎? 不,而且永遠不會知道