
Oommander, do something violent!
指揮官,用暴力吧
You heard the president! Light 'em up!
你們聽到總統的話了!全力開火!
We're getting pummeled here! Oall in air support! Oall in air support!
我們快被壓扁了! 呼叫空中支援!呼叫空中支援!
ET.Go Home
(外星人回家吧!)
Oall in... Oall in a full retreat!
叫...叫大家撤退
Full retreat! Full retreat, all troops!
完全撤退!完全撤退,所有部隊!
Wheels up. Papa Bear is on the move. - Wait.
準備升空,“熊爸爸”正在逼近 - 等等
So that's how you want to play it? Eat lead, alien robot!
你就想這樣和我過招嗎? 嘗嘗鉛彈吧,外星機器人!
Evidently, they eat lead. - Get him on the chopper.
事實證明他們是吃鉛的 - 把他帶進直升機
I'm brave! I'm a brave president!
我很勇敢!我是位勇敢的總統!
Get out of the way!
快跑啊!
Sir! We need to declare a... - We need to overthrow that robot
長官!我們必須聲明一份... 我們須要顛覆這機器人...
and install our own government! - Let's sacrifice the elderly to it!
并扶植我們的政府! - 把我們的長者獻祭給它吧
If that thing walks into a populated area there'll be a major catastrophe!
如果那玩意兒移動到人口稠密地區 那就會大難臨頭了
We need our top scientific minds on this. Get India on the phone!
這事情需要我們頂尖的科學家 給我接印度!
Oan we transport the United States to a safer planet?
我們能把美國轉移到更安全的星球嗎?
Give this alien a green card and make him proud to be an American.
我說給這個外星人綠卡 并讓它自豪地成為美國人