
Please, madam!
拜托,小姐!
Stop! Doing! That!
快...住...手!
Whatever mad scientist made you,
不管是哪個瘋子科學家制造了你
he really went all out.
他一定是盡了全力
You can talk.
你能說話
Hi, there!
你好??!
My back!
我的背!
Just kidding! I don't have a back!
開玩笑的!我沒有背!
Forgive him, but as you can see, he has no brain.
請原諒他,你也看到了 他沒有大腦
Turns out you don't need one. Totally overrated!
事實上你根本不需要 大腦被完全高估了!
As a matter of fact, I don't even...
其實,我甚至不...
I forgot how to breathe! Don't know how to breathe!
我忘了怎么喘氣! 我不知道該如何喘氣!
Help me, Dr. Oockroach! Help!
幫幫我,蟑螂博士!幫幫我!
Suck in, B.O.B.
吸氣,鮑勃
Thanks, Doc. You're a lifesaver.
謝謝,博士,你真是救星
Wow, look at you. I know what you're thinking.
哇,看看你,我知道你在想什么
First day in prison, you want to take down the toughest guy in the yard.
蹲監獄的第一天 你要把操場上最壯的人打敗
Well, I'd like to see you try.
好吧,我想看看你怎么做
Ninja!
忍者!
Gosh. Look, she's speechless. She?
天,看看,她說不出話了 她?
Yes, B.O. B! We are in the presence of the rare female monster.
是啊,鮑勃!我們正看到的 是一位稀有的女性怪物
No way! It's a boy. Look at his boobies.
不可能!它是男的,看他的胸
We need to have a talk.
我們得談談
Gentlemen, I'm afraid we are not making a very good first impression.
先生們,恐怕我們給她 留下的第一印象不怎么樣
At least I'm talking.
我說的就這意思