
Susan? Thank goodness you're OK!
蘇珊? 謝天謝地你沒事
What's happening to me?
我怎么了?
Don't panic! Don't worry! Whatever you do, don't drop...
別慌!不用擔心! 無論你要干什么,別丟下...
Derek! Sorry, sir.
德里克! 抱歉,先生
Who are you people? What are you doing?
你們是誰?你們干什么?
Stop it! Be careful!
住手!小心!
Get your hands off me! Don't you know who I am?!
放開我!知道我是誰嗎?!
Please, just leave me alone!
拜托,放開我!
Watch those cables! She's coming down!
小心那些電纜!她倒下來了!
Watch out!
小心!
Move it, move it! Let's go! Move it, move it!
上,上!大家上!
Pull, pull!
拉,拉!
Derek?
德里克?
Honey, could you hit the snooze?
親愛的,你能按掉鬧鐘嗎?
Baby, why did you set the alarm? We're on our honeymoon.
寶貝,為什么要設鬧鐘呢? 我們在度蜜月呢
Hello?
你好?
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Hello?
有人嗎?
Is itjust legs? Did they capture a giant pair of legs?
它是雙腳嗎? 他們剛抓回來的是雙腳嗎?
Silence, B.O. B! She'll hear us!
安靜,鮑勃!她會聽見的!
How? Legs don't have ears. Just shush!
怎么會?腳沒有耳朵 閉嘴!
Hello?
你好?
Is there someone there?
這有人嗎?
Oould you tell me where I am?
你們能告訴我這是哪嗎?
Hello? What was that?
你好?那是什么?