
It's 55th, but we're on our way, babe!
是第五十五大城 不過我們就要去了,寶貝!
Now, look. About Paris...
聽著,那巴黎...
It's OK. It's fine! As long as we're together,
沒事,沒關系的!只要我們在一起
Fresno is the most romantic city in the whole world.
弗雷斯諾就是全世界最浪漫的地方
I'm so proud of you. Of us! Not just of me.
我為你驕傲 是為我倆!不僅僅是為我
I mean, of course, but we're a team now. You're so proud of us.
我是說,的確是我,但我們現在 是一對,你該為我倆而驕傲
Now, get out of here. It's bad luck to see me in my dress.
現在你該出去了 看我穿衣服可不吉利
Oome on. You know I don't believe in that stuff.
拜托,我才不信那一套
I'll be waiting for you at the altar... the handsome news anchor in the tux.
我會在圣壇等你... 我這個英俊瀟灑的新聞主播
Love you! There, I said it.
我愛你!好了,我說了
I love you, too.
我也愛你
Susan!
蘇珊!
Where could she be?
她會去哪呢?
Susan! Where are you?!
蘇珊!你在哪?!
Susan! Where have you been?!
蘇珊!你去哪了?!
I think I just got hit by a meteorite.
我好像被隕石擊中了
Oh, Susan. Every bride feels that way on her wedding day.
哦,蘇珊,每個新娘在結婚那天 都會有這種感覺
My goodness, look at you. You're filthy. Thank God I have Wet Ones.
天啊,看看你,全身臟兮兮的 幸虧我有濕巾