
Daddy!
爸爸!
My little girl!
我的乖女兒!
Now, I want you to know that, even though I'm about to give you away
你得明白,即使我把你嫁出去了
I will always be here to take care of you.
我仍會一直關心你
Don't cry because then you'll make me cry, and that's just gonna be a mess.
別哭了,你弄得我也想哭了 那樣就不好看了
I can't help it!
我忍不住!
Hello, everyone! Attention, attention!
各位好!注意,注意!
Wedding starts in 30 minutes!
婚禮將在30分鐘后開始
My beautiful daughterinlaw! Hi, Mama Dietl.
我美麗的兒媳婦! 嗨,迪特爾媽媽
It's like a fairy tale. The Weatherman and the Weatherman's Wife.
真像是童話故事,氣象員和他的妻子
Romantic.
好浪漫
I know. Just think, this time tomorrow, I'm gonna be in Paris!
是啊,想想,明天這時候 我就在巴黎了!
And someday, we won't just be honeymooning there.
而且總有一天 我們不止去那度蜜月
Derek will become an anchor or a foreign correspondent.
德里克會成為一個主播 或是一個駐外記者
And we'll travel all over the world. Honey, my fingers are crossed.
然后我們會周游世界 寶貝,祝你美夢成真
One thumb is shorter than the other. Runs in the family.
一個大拇指長,一個大拇指短 是遺傳的
Derek doesn't have that.
德里克不這樣啊