
Hey, Jerry, you might wanna check this one out. Palomarjust picked it up.
嘿,杰瑞,過來看一下 帕洛馬山天文臺剛發現了這個
Looks like some type of UFO, and it's heading this way.
看上去像某種 UFO,沿著這邊行進
How many times do I have to tell you?
跟你說過多少次了?
UFOs don't exist and we're never gonna see UFO
不存在,我們絕不會看到
Wow, its energy signature is massive. Holy Oheezlts! What do we do?!
哇哦,它的能量特征非常明顯 天吶!我們該怎么辦?!
I took this job because you never have to do anything!
正因為這差事很閑 我才找了這份工作!
No one told us what to do!
沒人告訴過我們該怎么辦!
Jerry, stop it. Let me calculate its impact point.
杰瑞,住嘴 我來計算下它的撞擊點
Looks like
似乎是
Modesto, Oalifornia.
加州的莫德斯托
Supernova, this is Red Dwarf. We actually have one!
超新星,這是紅矮星 我們確實發現了一個!
Oode Nimoy! I repeat, Oode Nimoy!
外星人警報!重復,外星人警報!
Monsters VS Aliens
片名 怪物大戰外星人
What are you guys doing here? It's 5:00 in the morning.
大家伙在這干嘛?才凌晨5點
Hurry, turn on the TV! Turn it on now!
快點,打開電視!快啊!
and some early morning fog, giving way to sunny skies.
會有晨霧,白天晴天
Seventyfive degrees.
華氏75度
A perfect day to stop by the old folk art and craft show
真是個好天氣啊 可以去市場上遛遛古民間藝術展
down at the fairgrounds, or a perfect day to marry Susan Murphy.
或是和蘇珊?墨菲結婚
I love you, baby.
我愛你,寶貝
I love you, too.
我也愛你
And good morning, Modesto!
早安啦,莫德斯托!
Ohannel 172.
172頻道