
Wow, you look beautiful.
哇哦,你好漂亮
So do you. I mean, handsome.
你也是,我是說,你很帥
I mean Sorry. I'm just a little frazzled.
我的意思是抱歉,我有點累
I just spent way too much time with our parents.
和父母呆太長時間了
Don't worry, OK? We'll be alone soon, just us.
別擔心,好嗎? 馬上就能獨處了,就我們倆
Eating cheese and baguettes by the Seine,
在塞納河畔品嘗奶酪和面包
feeding each other chocolate crepes.
相互喂食巧克力薄餅
Is something wrong? No, no! It's just that, well
有問題嗎? 沒,沒有!只是,呃
There's been a slight change of plans.
計劃有變
We're not going to Paris.
我們不去巴黎了
What? Why not? Because we're going somewhere better.
什么?為什么不去? 因為我們要去更好的地方
Better than Paris? Oh, yeah.
比巴黎還好? 沒錯
Where? Tahiti?!
哪里?塔希提島?!
Nope! Fresno!
不是!弗雷斯諾!
Fresno!
弗雷斯諾!
Fresno.
弗雷斯諾
In what universe is Fresno better than Paris, Derek?
弗雷斯諾究竟哪里比巴黎好了 德里克?
In the "I've got an audition to become
好就好在
Ohannel 23's new evening anchor" universe.
我在那里獲得了第23頻道 晚間節目新主播的試鏡機會
Got the call from the general manager, he wants me to come in immediately!
我接到了對方總經理的電話 讓我立刻趕過去!
Isn't that great? Derek!
很棒吧? 德里克
That's
這
amazing! It's amazing.
太令人吃驚了!真是不可思議