What are you doing, you madwoman? You're destroying my apartment.
你在干嘛?瘋女人,你會毀了我的公寓的。
I can't write from across the room.
我在屋那頭寫不出東西來。
Well, you're not writing here. Get back to your corner.
你不能在這兒寫。回去,回去你那邊。
I can't have you here.
你在這兒不行。
I'll be blocked. I'll be completely stuck.
你會阻斷我的思路,我會什么都想不出來。
So go out the other side.
回去坐到那頭去
I've never been the other side.
我可不去坐那邊
Push, push. Push, push.
推推推推。
Good. Better.
好了,好多了。
You're still a fraction close. Just... Just back off, just one...
還是太近了,退回去,退回去點兒...
Just... Just...
退回去點兒
There, fine, good.
好了,好的
Okay.
好了
And I don't think those chords are right.
我覺得和音的地方不對。
It has to sound different than the verse.
必須要和副歌不一樣才行。
What kind of different did you have in mind?
你有什么好主意嗎?
I don't know. Something sadder, you know?
我不知道。再悲傷點兒的。
And I still don't like my line about "places in my mind."
而且我還是不喜歡我那句"腦中的空間"
It's fine.
還不錯嘛。
Fine isn't good.
不錯并不代表好。
We only have time for fine.
時間緊促,我們只能做到不錯了。
I tell you what. We'll change "places in my mind" if I can keep the chord sequence into the bridge.
告訴你,我們得修改"腦中的空間",如果我能把和音延續到過渡那段。
This isn't a negotiation.
我不是在討價還價。
It's either right or wrong, inspired or insipid.
這不是對或錯的問題,也不是激情或乏味的問題。
It's 4 in the morning. We're not writing the last movement of the "Jupiter Symphony."
已經凌晨4點了,我們不是在寫" Jupiter交響曲"的最后一章。
It's a song for someone who's last hit was "welcome to Bootytown."
這是一首讓某人的最后一擊成為"歡迎來到Bootytown "的歌曲。
Please, get back to work.
求你了,回去繼續寫吧。
I still don't like it.
我還是不喜歡那句。
And it's "Entering Bootytown."
其實是"進入Bootytown "才對。
And another thing, the whole top section...
還有,整個開頭部分。
I mean, it's so close. We're just not there yet.
我是說,已經很接近了,我們只差一點。
We just... we have to focus and stay, you know completely understanding of what we're trying to say.
我們要集中精力保持這種狀態,對我們想要表達的東西有個完整的把握。
Okay, you may now start killing the next one.
對啊,你把另一盆也淹死算了。