To Sophie Fisher, the woman who paved my way back to Knott's Berry Farm.
敬Sophie Fisher是她幫助我重回Knott的漿果農場。
Gloria, I love your dress.
Gloria,我喜歡你的裙子。
Oh, thank you. It's nice to clean up after a day of work.
謝謝你,工作了一整天之后打扮一下感覺很好。
Where do you work?
你在哪兒工作?
I'm a therapist at Columbia-Presbyterian.
我是哥倫比亞長老會的治療學家。
I'm working on a study examining the relationship...
我正在研究關于...
oh, my God.
哦我的天
That's a strike against us, right? I mean what is it?
那是沖著我們來的不是嗎? 我是說什么?
What?
什么?
Sloan.Sloan?
Sloan。Sloan?
Mr. Cates, good evening. How are you?
Cates先生,晚上好,你好嗎?
Nice to see you.
很高興見到你
I'd say about two minutes.
我就說兩分鐘。
Hi, how you doing?
嗨你好嗎?
Here it comes.
來了。
Here's the thing...
就是這個…
Is she all right?
她沒事吧?
Yeah, she always does this. It's her way of working up an appetite.
嗯,她總是這樣,她只有這樣才會有胃口。
Hang on.
等一下。