Hello? Sophie?
喂? Sophie?
He's at the bar.
他在吧臺那邊。
I know. I know. I know. I saw him. I saw him.
我知道,我知道,我看見他了。
He's not that great, you know. I saw the beginnings of a bald patch.
他沒那么英俊,你知道,我看到他有點禿頭了。
Why, come and have a look.
干嘛,出來看看啊。
Oh, he has a great head of hair.
他頭發挺好的。
Oh, God.
哦,我的天。
I think I'll just stay in here until he leaves.
等他走了我再出來。
Maybe you could send in a salad and an iced tea?
你能送點沙拉和冰茶進來嗎?
Right. I'll get the waiter. Would you like the dessert cart as well?
好啊,我去叫服務生。那甜點也要嗎?
Look, this is ridiculous.
瞧,這實在是很可笑。
I've been dreaming about confronting him too.
我也一直都夢想能夠勇敢地面對他。
I had a speech prepared for over a year.
我已經準備了一年要說的話了。
Would you like to hear it?
你想聽聽嗎?
Very, very much.
非常想。
Hello there. Good evening.
你好啊,晚上好!
Sloan, even though Sally Michaels only lives on paper I live in the world.
Sloan,即使Sally Michaels只是小說人物,但是我是活生生的人啊。
And I can never forgive you for using me as raw material to create a fictional monster…
我永遠都不能原諒你那樣利用我虛構了一個怪物…
Sally Michaels is my own personal ghost a shadow hanging over each phone call and cup of icedtea.
Sally Michaels成為了我心中的陰影,一個永遠也揮之不去的陰影。
And one cold day, when age has robbed your mind of its fertile phrases and your hand of its dexterity,
在一個凄涼的日子,當年齡奪走你腦中豐富詞藻,你的雙手失去靈巧的時候,
all the success won't be able to shield you from the pain you've caused and the shame you deserve.
你所獲得的所有的成就都不能保護你,而你得承受你自己所種下的惡果。
Or something like that.
或相似的字句。
But now I know I could never actually say it to him.
但現在我知道我并不能對他說出那些話來。
No. You have to say that. You have to say that. You have to say it now.
不行,你必須要說,說出來,現在就說。
Now is the perfect time. You're on top of the world.
現在是最合適的,你正在世界的頂端。
You wrote a song for the biggest act in the universe.
你為這宇宙最偉大的演出寫了一首歌。
But I can't.
但我說不出來。
Yeah, you can.
不,你能說。
People wait to see an ex-lover when things are going well.
當一切皆好時,人們總是想遇到以前的情人。
It never happens. You can make relationship history here.
永遠不會的你可以在這里把那段關系結束。
But I can't. I mean, look at me. I haven't showered in days.
但是我不行啊,看看我,好幾天沒洗澡了。
I'm covered in songwriting grime. The helicopter flew bugs in my teeth.
像個灰姑娘,牙縫里還有剛才直升機吹進來的蟲子。
Alex: Yes, yes, yes. You are a little mangy.
是,是,是,你確實是有點臟了。
Wait. Wait. Stay.
等等。
Sorry, Gloria. Can I ask you a great favor?
抱歉 Gloria,能請你幫個大忙嗎?
Could you accompany me to the ladies' room?
你能陪我去一下洗手間嗎?
He's a good guy. Go ahead.
他是個好人,去吧。
Thank you. Thanks.
謝謝你,謝謝!
Sure. Be right back.
當然,等下回來。
That's fantastic.
太棒了。
You look great.
你看起來真美
Eleven years of therapy and I finally help someone. Good luck, honey.
經過了11年的治療,我終于幫到了一個人,祝你好運,甜心。
Thank you so much.
太謝謝你了。
Yes, thank you. Thank you, doctor.
是啊,謝謝你,醫生。